Amino Acid Nutrient Support
Amino acid nutrients can be used to naturally support many areas of brain, gut and overall health.
- CHK Nutrition’s amino acids support healthy neurotransmitter levels.
- CHK Nutrition’s amino acids support serotonin and the catecholamines, which are known to influence numerous functions in the body. Serotonin is known to control mood, appetite, sleep, memory, learning, and temperature regulation. The catecholamines are known to control movement, balance, motivation, and the drive for reward.
- There are numerous peer-reviewed research articles that show amino acids can promote health in various ways.
- Amino acids have relatively few side effects. Side effects are generally mild and typically occur in a small percentage of the general population. The most common side effects are nausea, heartburn, gas and bloating. These can typically be reversed with proper nutrient management.
Other Healthcare Protocols
Other healthcare protocols encompass a wide variety of approaches. The primary concern is when these methods create additional health concerns or make current health concerns worse.
- There are numerous healthcare protocols that can benefit patients. However, some healthcare protocols may decrease neurotransmitter levels in the body. This can negatively impact serotonin and dopamine, as well as negatively impact the areas of the body that they control.
- Some healthcare protocols alter how neurotransmitters are used in the body, but they do not provide the tools to support normal neurotransmitter levels.
- Some healthcare protocols may create more side effects than they are trying to address. Some side effects may be worse than the problem that they are trying to address. Some side effects may continue after the protocol is stopped.
When correctly administered, CHK Nutrition’s amino acids can be used with many healthcare protocols without side effects or interactions.