Balanced Amino Acid Nutrients to Support Health
CHK Nutrition’s amino acid nutrients
- Provide balanced nutrients to support normal neurotransmitter levels and overall health
- Provide balanced nutrients to support brain health
- Provide balanced nutrients to support the enteric nervous system, which is associated with gastrointestinal health (Gut health)
CHK Nutrition’s amino acid products support brain, gut and overall health by providing balanced amino acid nutrients which support serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
Serotonin is known to control mood, appetite, sleep, memory, learning, and temperature regulation.
Dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine (the catecholamines) are known to control movement, balance, motivation, and the drive for reward.
Using amino acid nutrients to support health is not a new practice. Many companies offer products that contain amino acid nutrients. CHK Nutrition’s formulas are different because they address a critical area of brain and neurotransmitter health that many formulas have overlooked – the need for balanced amino acid administration.
Improperly balanced amino acid nutrients may deplete serotonin and/or the catecholamines throughout the body. It is possible to do more harm than good by administering incorrectly balanced amino acid precursors. CHK Nutrition’s amino acid formulas support balanced amino acid administration.
If you are interested in learning more about the need for balanced amino acid nutrients, this information is further covered in The Science of CHK Nutrition’s Amino Acid Formulas.
Peer-reviewed scientific studies testing CHK Nutrition’s amino acid formulas can be found in the following journals, as well as on PubMed and Dove Press websites:
- “Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment” (Multiple Studies).
- “Book: Food and Nutrients in Disease Management”
- “Open Access Journal of Urology”(Multiple Studies)
- “Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment” (Multiple Studies)
- “Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology”
- “International Journal of General Medicine” (Multiple Studies)
- “International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease”
- “Healthcare and Patient Safety”(Multiple Studies)
- “Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications” (Multiple Studies)
Please note: These studies are intended to support structure-functions claims made regarding CHK Nutrition’s products. The studies may involve findings that discuss uses that go outside CHK Nutrition’s product labeling and product structure-function claims. This information is NOT presented to make drug claims about CHK Nutrition’s products. The intent of providing this information is to disseminate the scientific literature currently available about the CHK Nutrition products and the structure-function claims that we offer. Please read these studies to understand the strengths and limitations of the data.
Important: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease.