Amino Acid Nutrient Support
Amino acid nutrients can be used to naturally support many areas of brain, gut and overall health.
- CHK Nutrition’s amino acids support healthy neurotransmitter levels.
- CHK Nutrition’s amino acids support serotonin and the catecholamines, which are known to influence numerous functions in the body. Serotonin is known to control mood, appetite, sleep, memory, learning, and temperature regulation. The catecholamines are known to control movement, balance, motivation, and the drive for reward.
- There are numerous peer-reviewed research articles that show amino acids can promote health in various ways.
- Amino acids have relatively few side effects. Side effects are generally mild and typically occur in a small percentage of the general population. The most common side effects are nausea, heartburn, gas and bloating. These can typically be reversed with proper nutrient management.
Other Healthcare Protocols
Other healthcare protocols encompass a wide variety of approaches. The primary concern is when these methods create additional health concerns or make current health concerns worse.
- There are numerous healthcare protocols that can benefit patients. However, some healthcare protocols may decrease neurotransmitter levels in the body. This can negatively impact serotonin and dopamine, as well as negatively impact the areas of the body that they control.
- Some healthcare protocols alter how neurotransmitters are used in the body, but they do not provide the tools to support normal neurotransmitter levels.
- Some healthcare protocols may create more side effects than they are trying to address. Some side effects may be worse than the problem that they are trying to address. Some side effects may continue after the protocol is stopped.
When correctly administered, CHK Nutrition’s amino acids can be used with many healthcare protocols without side effects or interactions.
Peer-reviewed scientific studies testing CHK Nutrition’s amino acid formulas can be found in the following journals, as well as on PubMed and Dove Press websites:
- “Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment” (Multiple Studies).
- “Book: Food and Nutrients in Disease Management”
- “Open Access Journal of Urology”(Multiple Studies)
- “Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment” (Multiple Studies)
- “Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology”
- “International Journal of General Medicine” (Multiple Studies)
- “International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease”
- “Healthcare and Patient Safety”(Multiple Studies)
- “Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications” (Multiple Studies)
Please note: These studies are intended to support structure-functions claims made regarding CHK Nutrition’s products. The studies may involve findings that discuss uses that go outside CHK Nutrition’s product labeling and product structure-function claims. This information is NOT presented to make drug claims about CHK Nutrition’s products. The intent of providing this information is to disseminate the scientific literature currently available about the CHK Nutrition products and the structure-function claims that we offer. Please read these studies to understand the strengths and limitations of the data.
Important: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease.