D5 and NeuroReplete Basics
Important Points to Know:
- NeuroReplete and D5 are identical products with one exception, D5 contains Mucuna 40%, a natural source of L-dopa.
- NeuroReplete and D5 should not be used together.
New to CHK Nutrition’s Amino Acid Products?
to Support Brain Health
Which product should you choose?
- D5 is a balanced formulation of 5-HTP, Tyrosine, and Mucuna. For patients that will not have an
individualized dose, D5 offers excellent overall normal brain support. For added normal brain support,
RepleteExtra may be added (See the Dosing Overview below).
- NeuroReplete is chosen when the health care professional determines that an individualized plan that incorporates additional amino acid products to support the patient’s normal health is beneficial.
Additional products that are available:
- Replete Extra
- Mucuna 40%
Both NeuroReplete and D5 are scientifically researched. They contain premium nutrients. Both products support normal brain, gut and overall health by providing balanced amino acid support, which is a critical area that many formulas have overlooked.
NeuroReplete & D5 promote normal brain, gut and overall health by providing balanced nutrients that:
- Support normal serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production
- Support a normal enteric nervous system, which is associated with gastrointestinal health (Gut health)
- Support normal healthy neurotransmitter levels and promote post-synaptic neuron firing
Scientifica research has found that NeuroReplete and D5 can be used to support:
- A normal feeling of well-being
- A normal appetite
- A normal reward drive
- Normal sleep
- Normal memory and learning
- Normal control of movement and balance
- Normal motivation
- Normal focus
Reminder: D5 contains Mucuna 40%, a natural source of L-dopa. D5 is
recommended when a healthcare professional will not individualize a patient’s dosing.
Dosing Overview Sheet Dosing Tracking sheet
Click the above picture to see an enlarged and full document.