Balanced Amino Acid Nutrients to Support Normal Health
CHK Nutrition’s amino acid nutrients
- Provide balanced nutrients to support normal neurotransmitter levels and overall health
- Provide balanced nutrients to support normal brain health
- Provide balanced nutrients to support a normal, healthy enteric nervous system, which is associated with gastrointestinal health (Gut health)
CHK Nutrition’s amino acid products support normal brain, gut and overall health by providing balanced amino acid nutrients which support serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Serotonin is known to control mood, appetite, sleep, memory, learning, and temperature regulation.*
- Dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (the catecholamines) are known to control movement, balance, motivation, and the drive for reward.*
*These areas of support represent healthy, normal support and not disease management.
Using amino acid nutrients to support normal health is not a new practice. Many companies offer products that contain amino acid nutrients. CHK Nutrition’s formulas are different because they address a critical area of brain and neurotransmitter health that many formulas have overlooked – the need for balanced amino acid administration.
Improperly balanced amino acid nutrients may deplete serotonin and/or the catecholamines throughout the body. It is possible to do more harm than good by administering incorrectly balanced amino acid precursors. CHK Nutrition’s amino acid formulas support balanced amino acid administration.
If you are interested in learning more about the need for balanced amino acid nutrients, this information is further covered in The Science of CHK Nutrition’s Amino Acid Formulas.
Important: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease.